Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:06 PM

Author Topic: Crazy`s Gambling Corner  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Crazy

Crazy`s Gambling Corner
« on: May 17, 2011, 01:18 AM »
I have two hobbies in my life in which I am very passionate for and love: Worms and gambling.

I`ve always loved betting since I was a kid, and at one point I even stopped playing WA for a longe period of time because of the gambling. I recently decided to start up my own betting website, to try make some money on affiliates, after having written previews and analysis for other web pages without being payed since 2005. During the period of 2005-2011 I was named the best tipster of the month four times out of six possible on Norway`s biggest betting webpage. I know how to make money on gambling, follow the picks in this thread and you will earn money.

Since my webpage started up in february, the tipsters at the site (me and two friends of mine) have staked a total of 1103 units and had an income of 1365.55 units. The profit is thereby 265.55 units and a return of investment of 123.8%. Our way of keeping record on the account of all the bets, is using a system called Units, where the stake of a bet variates from 1 to 10 units. One unit being the smallest stake, ten units being an high stake bet. It is up to every individual how much you chose to define a unit, one unit being 1 dollar, 10 dollars or 100 dollars etc etc.

I`m looking forward to post some picks here, and hope to lead those of you who decide to give our predictions a try satisfied! The bookmakers that we usually bet at are Nordicbet, Betsafe and Unibet. My webpage has an high focus on Norwegian Soccer lower divisions, where the bookies often set incorrect odds and we recieve inside knowledge about different teams way before any bookmakers get hold of this information (and change their odds).

PS: If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to bet ;P

Result so far:
Stake: 7
Income: 10.88
Profit: 3.88
Return of investment: 155.4%
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 05:01 PM by Crazy »

Offline CJ

Re: Crazy`s Gambling Corner
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 04:10 PM »
this could be interesting as gambling is one of my vices yet pleasures of life, i'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 10:36 PM »
Cool CJ :D I was about to post the first bet here but odds quickly dropped from 2.00 to 1.7 ;/ There`s little/no value in 1.7 any longer I`m afraid. I`ll try to be quicker next time though, there will be more matches up to consideration later in the week for sure.

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 12:56 PM »
Iceni Girl
200 goodwood           Eachway  :o
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 12:01 PM »
League: Norwegian 3.division Avd. 3
Match: Flisbyen-Skedsmo
Tips: Flisbyen
Odds: 3.45
Bookmaker: Nordicbet
Stake: 3/10 units

Flisbyen have improved their squad after the promotion last year, but have struggled so far because of injuries. Important players are expected to be back today and it will probably be a close match against a Skedsmo side that is variating alot on awayfield. Odds are already dropping for Flisbyen (3.2 at Betsafe).

Offline Csongi

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 04:38 PM »
hmm,my money on Skedsmo xD
they are the 9th,Flisbyen are 13th
Skedsmo has 6 points so far,Flisbyen has 1
@ home games:Flisbyen has 0 points
Skedsmo is 4th in the away games standings (5 out of his 6 points were made on awayfield)

:-[
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 01:53 AM »
Csongi predicted correct on here, though I doubt there was any value on the awayteam :D Still gj csongi xD 1-3 finish. I`ll update the statistics on my first post on this thread

Offline Csongi

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 10:44 AM »
thanx  8)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 06:32 PM »
League: Norwegian 2.division Avd. 1 and Norsk 3.div Avd.1
Match: Borgen-Sprint Jeøy
Match: Moss-Tiller
Tips: Moss and Sprint Jeløy -1
Odds: 2.72
Bookmaker: Nordicbet
Stake: 4/10 units

Offline Crazy